Duration: 70 hours
Course Level: Intermediate
Learn the basics needed to fight cybercrime as an individual and as a part of a larger institution. Develop an understanding of cybercrime, security principles, technologies, and procedures used to defend networks. The Cybersecurity Essentials course develops foundational understanding of cybersecurity and how it relates to information and network security.
You will learn:
- Procedures to implement data confidentiality, integrity, availability and security controls on networks, servers and applications.
- Security principles and how to develop security policies that comply with cybersecurity laws.
- Apply skills through practice, using labs and Cisco Packet Tracer activities.
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
- Describe the characteristics of criminals and specialists in the cybersecurity realm.
- Describe how the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability as they relate to data states and
- Describe the tactics, techniques and procedures used by cyber criminals.
- Describe technologies, products and procedures used to protect confidentiality, ensure integrity and provide high availability.
- Explain how cybersecurity professionals use technologies, processes and procedures to defend all components of the network.
- Explain the purpose of laws related to cybersecurity
For more information about this program, please fill out the form on this page, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (905) 890 – 7833.