CompTIA Security+ is a globally recognized certification that validates the core skills needed to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
Security+ is a vendor-neutral certification recognized worldwide as a benchmark for information system security best practices. Earning Security+ certification demonstrates your knowledge of industry-wide information security topics such as risk mitigation, network infrastructure, access control, assessments and audits, cryptography, intrusion detection, and organizational security.
In this test preparation course, you will implement information security initiatives across a variety of different contexts.
- Identify the fundamental components of information security;
- Analyze risk and proactively implement sound security protocols;
- Identify various threats to information security;
- Conduct security assessments to detect vulnerabilities;
- Implement security for hosts, software, and networks;
- Manage identity and access;
- Assess and implement cryptographic solutions in the organization;
- Implement security at the operational level;
- Address security incidents and apply incident response models;
- Retroactively identify incidences of security breaches after they have occurred;
- Ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of an incident;
For more information about this program, please fill out the form on this page, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (905) 890 – 7833.