CCNA Cybersecurity Operations
Duration: 70 hours
Course Level: Advanced
Build and secure networks.
Today’s organizations are faced with the challenge of rapidly detecting and responding to complex cybersecurity breaches. This course will prepare you with the skill needed to qualify for ever-increasing opportunities in security operation centers (SOCs) as an analyst or incident responder. This course focuses on how to monitor, detect and respond to cybersecurity threats. It also covers cryptography, host-based security analysis, security monitoring, computer forensics, attack methods and incident reporting and handling.
CCNA Cybersecurity Operations 1.0 covers knowledge and skills needed to successfully handle the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of an associate-level Security Analyst working in a Security Operations Center (SOC).
Upon completion of the CCNA Cybersecurity Operations 1.0 course, students will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Install virtual machines to create a safe environment for implementing and analyzing cybersecurity threat events.
- Explain the role of the Cybersecurity Operations Analyst in the enterprise.
- Explain the Windows Operating System features and characteristics needed to support cybersecurity analyses.
- Explain the features and characteristics of the Linux Operating System.
- Analyze the operation of network protocols and services.
- Explain the operation of the network infrastructure.
- Classify the various types of network attacks.
- Use network monitoring tools to identify attacks against network protocols and services.
- Use various methods to prevent malicious access to computer networks, hosts, and data.
- Explain the impacts of cryptography on network security monitoring.
- Explain how to investigate endpoint vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Evaluate network security alerts.
- Analyze network intrusion data to identify compromised hosts and vulnerabilities.
- Apply incident response models to manage network security incidents.
For more information about this program, please fill out the form on this page, e-mail us at email@example.com, or call us at (905) 890 – 7833.