Our Business Analyst Diploma Program will provide you with a unique industry-oriented educational experience. Over the 42 week intensive training, you will learn to thoroughly analyze the needs of a business and to integrate a variety of concepts and technologies. As our student, you will develop an in depth understanding of planning, leading and facilitating of data to make key business decisions and learn to perform a wide variety of quality control procedures and analyses.
Career opportunities that will be available to our well prepared graduates will include a variety of industries including Finance, Education, IT and Software, and Government Organizations.
- Introduction to Ms Office
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Requirements Management & Communication
- Business Case Development & Analysis
- Business Analysis Techniques
- Intro to Information System
- Business Process Modeling & Improve
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Advanced Communications
- Assessing and Validating Solutions
- BA in an Agile Environment
- Business Analyst Competencies
- Customer Service Foundations
- Software Testing Essentials
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Capstone Case Study
- Career Management
- O.S.S.D or equivalent; or
- 18 years of age or older and completion of the Wonderlic Test
For Admission Requirements for International Students please click here.
Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.