Supply Chain Management
This Diploma Program provides students with a well-rounded exposure to the different areas of the supply chain sector and skills needed to be successful in the industry. There are a number of Job opportunities available for the graduates of this program ranging between CAD $ 24K – CAD $88K as per Indeed.ca. Out of the total duration of the program, Six weeks will be dedicated for the co-op; giving students an opportunity to gain real-world experience.
- Business English Skills
- Accounting Concepts
- MS Office 2016
- Principal of Economics
- Introduction to Supply Chain Practices
- Workplace Diversity
- Organizational Behaviour
- Inventory Planning & Management
- Global Business Environment
- Supply Chain Technology
- Commercial Contracts Management
- Material Handling and Storage
- Network Design and Planning
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Operation Management
- Managing Operational Excellence in the Organization
- A Career in Supply Chain
- Dispatch Logistics
- Freight Forwarding Logistics
- Head Dispatcher
- Head Shipper
- Production Clerk’s Supervisor
- Supervisor, Receiving
- Supply control Co-ordinator
- Inventory Control Supervisor – Transportation
For Admission Requirements for International Students please click here.
Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.
For more information about this program, please fill out the form on this page, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (905) 890 – 7833.