Our Office Administrator Diploma Program is a launching pad for a career where you can make a difference, learn and grow on a daily basis. As an Office Administrator, you will be the center of the organization, responsible for keeping the day to day operation on track.
The Office Administrator Diploma Program at Queen’s College will give you an edge in the market, it combines practical knowledge and soft skills culminating in a four-week internship which gives you on the job experience that you can add to your resume.
Our graduates are eligible to work as:
- Administrator Officer
- Operations Officer
- Administrator Services Co-ordinator
- Organization and Productivity Project Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Office Manager
- Privacy Officer
- Administrative Analyst
Queen’s College Office Administrator Diploma Program offers a rich placement opportunity where you can experience real-life responsibilities. The last four weeks of this program enables you to in an office to gain work experience and to put into practice the skills you learned in the curriculum. In the internship, you may perform some of the following activities:
- Assign jobs and duties to office staff as needed
- Monitor office operations
- Schedule appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Reading, analyzing and writing reports
- Conduct clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
Oﬃce Administrator (Co-op) Course Content
- Word Processing (MS-word)
- Spreadsheets (MS-excel)
- Presentation Software (MS-PowerPoint)
- Database (MS Access)
- Web Design
- Office Procedures
- Business English I
- Financial Administration in the Office
- Internship/Career Planning
- Office Professionalism
- Social Media
- 4-week Internship/Placement
- O.S.S.D or equivalent; or
- 18 years of age or older and completion of the Wonderlic Test
At Queen’s College, we prepare you with the skills you need to be current, competitive and stand out from other job applicants. We look forward to partnering with you in your education and success.
For Admission Requirements for International Students please click here.
Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.