Introduction to IoT
Duration: 20 hours
Course Level: Beginning
With the ever-expanding rate of global device connectedness, the Internet of Things (IoT) is expanding at a tremendous rate. IoT is expanding at a tremendous rate, and as such it is becoming increasingly important for professionals to understand what it is, how it works, and how to harness its power to improve business. This introductory course will enable learners to leverage their business and/or technical knowledge across IoT-related functions in the workplace.
In the course, you will examine the main concepts of IoT, including how parts are connected, how they interact, and how they value add to data generated.
You will learn:
- The underlying technology driving advances in IoT devices;
- Signal processing, and other characteristics of digital and wireless communication systems;
- Circuit design and performance;
- IoT analytics;
- The components and mechanisms of embedded systems;
- Web applications and computer security risks related to IoT devices;
- Biochips, biosensors, machine learning, ecosystems, implantable systems, and other emerging IoT technology;
For more information about this program, please fill out the form on this page, e-mail us at email@example.com, or call us at (905) 890 – 7833.