Whether you are looking to enter the job market in an administrative role or you are looking to enhance your skillset to propel you forward in your career, Queen’s College Executive Administrator program will provide you with all the skills necessary to land your dream job. As an Executive Administrator you will provide specialized administrative support to staff and to executives of a busy professional office.
The Executive Administrator Diploma Program at Queen’s College combines practical knowledge and soft skills by incorporating internship as part of the program. This provides hands-on practical experience even before you graduate!
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Administrator
- Assistant to the President
- Executive Secretary
Queen’s College Executive Administrator program offers a rich placement opportunity where the student can experience real-life responsibilities. The last four weeks of this program enables students to work in an office to gain work experience and to put into practice the skills they learned in the curriculum. In the internship, they may perform some of the following activities:
- Assign jobs and duties to office staff as needed
- Monitor office operations
- Schedule appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Reading, analyzing and writing reports
- Conduct clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
Executive Administrator (Co-op) Course Content
- Word Processing (MS-word)
- Spreadsheets (MS-excel)
- Presentation Software (MS-PowerPoint)
- Database (MS Access)
- Web Design Fundamentals
- Office Procedures I & II
- Business English I & II
- Keyboarding I & II
- Foundations of Business Math
- Financial Administration in the Office
- Internship/Career Planning
- Office Professionalism
- Sales and Marketing
- Social Media
- Project & Event Management
- 4-week Internship/Placement
- O.S.S.D or equivalent; or
- 18 years of age or older and completion of the Wonderlic Test
At Queen’s College, we prepare you with the skills you need to be current, competitive and stand out from other job applicants. We look forward to partnering with you in your education and success.
For Admission Requirements for International Students please click here.
Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.
For more information about this program, please click on Apply Now, e-mail us at email@example.com,
or call us at (905) 890–7833.