Administrative Assistant (Co-op)
Whether you are looking to enter the job market in an administrative role or simply enhance your skillset to propel your career forward, the Queen's College Administrative Assistant program will provide you with all the necessary skills to land your dream job.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide specialized administrative support to professional office staff and top executives.
The Administrative Assistant program at Queen's College combines practical knowledge and soft skills by incorporating an internship as a part of the program. This provides a hands-on practical experience even before you graduate!
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Secretary (except legal and medical)
- Office Administrative Assistant
- Private Secretary
- Secretary (except legal and medical)
- Technical Secretary
- Office Clerk
- Documents Clerk
Queen's College Administrative Assistant program offers a rich placement opportunity where the student can experience real-life responsibilities. The last four weeks of this program enable students to work in an office to gain work experience and put into practice the skills they have learned.
During the internship, students may perform some of the following activities:
- Assign tasks and duties to office staff as needed
- Monitor office operations
- Schedule appointments and meetings for executives and upper-level staff
- Read, analyze, and write reports
- Conduct clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
Administrative Assistant (Co-op) Course Content
- Spreadsheets (MS Excel)
- Presentations Software (MS PowerPoint)
- Office Procedures
- Business English
- Internship/Career Planning
- Office Professionalism
- 4-week Internship/Placement
- Word Processing (MS Word)
- O.S.S.D or equivalent; or
- 18 years of age or older and completion of the Wonderlic Test
At Queen’s College, we prepare you with the skills you need to be current, competitive and stand out from other job applicants. We look forward to partnering with you in your education and success.
For Admission Requirements for International Students please click here.
Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.
For more information about this program, please click on Apply Now, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call us at (905) 890–7833.